Are wall calendars extinct?
I’ll bet you have a calendar on your phone or computer, right?
I’ll also wager that it doesn’t make you feel all warm and fuzzy like this calendar does…
Calendar highlights (remember, think warm and fuzzy)
Every year I create a custom wall calendar from scratch. And every month is filled, like a cookie jar, to the brim with all sorts of beautiful gems. Take a look-see:
- 28 pages that guarantee outbursts of smiles and happiness
- Beautiful photos that are suitable for framing
- Unique recipes (think easy, tasty, and healthy)
- Organic gardening tips
- Sudoku, upbeat quotes, and night sky happenings
- Ample space for doodling and recording special events
- Printed in the USA using recycled paper
- Did I mention that one size fits all…walls? ?
Payment is through PayPal. NOTE: You have the option of paying by credit card, too.
- Shipping is a flat rate of $3.00 in the U.S. and a different flat rate for the rest of the world.
- Orders are sent by Priority Mail or First Class Mail from Kodiak, Alaska.
My return policy
When you hold this calendar in your hands and flip through the pages, I think you’ll agree that it’s the most unique calendar you’ve ever seen. If you’re not ‘pleased as punch’ with your purchase though, and want to return it, please contact me at [email protected].