One size fits all walls!
If you’re like me, what you hang on your walls is a personal thing. You want it to complement your surroundings nicely but not grow stale.
That’s why my wall calendar is so popular: Each month is a fresh collection of recipes, night sky events, upbeat quotations, riddles, and a beautiful, ready-to-frame image from Kodiak. Ever new, ever-changing, filled to the brim with goodness. Like a cookie jar. One customer said, “It’s the only calendar I read from cover to cover!”
- 28 pages that guarantee outbursts of smiles and happiness
- Stunning photos suitable for framing
- Unique recipes (think easy, tasty, and healthy)
- Organic gardening and photography tips
- Upbeat quotes and night sky events
- Non-glossy paper for doodling and making notes
- Printed in the USA (in Montana!) on recycled paper
Payment is through Stripe. Use “Buy Now” or just Add to Cart to pay by credit card.
- Shipping is a flat rate of $7.00 in the U.S. and a $15.00 flat rate for the rest of the world.
- Orders are sent by Priority Mail or First Class Mail from Kodiak, Alaska.
My return policy
When you hold this calendar in your hands and flip through the pages, I think you’ll agree that it’s THE MOST warm ‘n fuzzy calendar you’ve ever met. If for any reason though, you’re not pleased-as-punch with your purchase and you’d like a refund, please contact me at [email protected].