NOTE to my customers (Dec. 18, 2020):
Even after ordering another shipment, my 2021 calendars are OUT OF STOCK.
The GOOD news is that I’m working on my 2022 calendar. My, how time flies.
Thank you for your patience, support, and understanding.
Like a Cookie Jar
If you’re like me, what you hang on your walls is a personal thing. You want it to complement your surroundings and add a nice touch to your space. And yet, you rather these art pieces didn’t grow stale, like the picture that’s been hanging by the kitchen for 15 years.
Enter my 2021 wall calendar. Every month is a fresh collection of recipes, night sky events, upbeat quotations, riddles, and a beautiful, ready-to-frame image from Kodiak. Ever new, ever-changing, filled to the brim with goodness. Like a cookie jar. Take a look inside:
- 28 pages that guarantee outbursts of smiles and happiness
- Suitable-for-framing photos
- Unique recipes (think easy, tasty, and healthy)
- Organic gardening and photography tips
- Upbeat quotes and night sky events
- Spaces to doodle and make notes
- Printed in the USA on recycled paper
- Did I mention that one size fits all walls?
Payment is through PayPal. NOTE: You have the option of paying by credit card, too.
- Shipping is a flat rate of $5.00 in the U.S. and a different flat rate for the rest of the world.
- Orders are sent by Priority Mail or First Class Mail from Kodiak, Alaska.
My return policy
Hold this calendar in your hands and flip through the pages. I think you’ll agree that it’s the most unique calendar you’ve ever seen. If, however, you’re not pleased-as-punch with your purchase and you’d like a refund, please contact me at [email protected].